Debbie Bates Sharing her Knife Skills Resources During Town Hall #7 Back to School

Here's the items mentioned by Debbie Bates during Town Hall #7.  Thank you Debbie for sharing.

Nai,
Great meeting as usual.  My recipe is at school will send tomorrow.  Here are the products we talked about.  
Debbie


Best $1.50 you will spend on Teacherspayteachers  I love this for teaching knife skills.  I have a tight budget and the cut dough plus the template placemat was great.  I laminated the placemat and it works great with the cut dough or it makes grading with actual vegetables in skills lab very easy .


Amazon

Using these knives with cut dough to send home for students to practice.

  I ordered these for my Baking and Pastry Class Seniors.  It is a good beginning set.  The quality for the price of everything you get was decent.    I also ordered them a wilton practice board.  Each year we are given money from student fees that have to been spent on them individually so this is what I ordered for my seniors.



--

Debbie Bates

LHS Culinary Arts Instructor

Stanbery Career Center

345 E. Mulberry Street

Lancaster, Ohio 43130

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KP Helps Teachers Navigate Online Teaching with Ease; First Month Into COVID-19 Lock-down

Teachers Feelings on Going Back to School Survey Results July 2020

Pandemic Year in Review: Teachers are Resilient and Resourceful